Education and Youth Authority of Estonia “HarNo” is looking for a project assistant in Ukraine to facilitate their work within the EU4Skills program
- Supporting the project experts and the project manager in implementation of the project activities
- Ensuring proper maintenance of the necessary documentation and its storage in physical and/or electronic formats
- Communicating with various stakeholders in Ukraine during project implementation, e.g. the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Regional State Departments of Education, other project partners and experts
- Organizing and supporting online events
- Translating and interpreting from Ukrainian to English and vice versa
- Helping with implementation of the program’s communication plan
- Participating in other project activities if needed
Requirements for the candidate:
- Good communication skills, including intercultural communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English, written and oral (simultaneous interpretation skills are an advantage)
- Ability to perform consecutive interpretation
- Fluency in professional (Ukrainian) language
- Proficiency in software required for work (Teams, MS Office)
Previous experience in the sphere of education would be an advantage.
Please be kindly informed that this is a 50% workload position with a flexible and variable schedule. Due to the epidemiological situation in Ukraine and globally, at this point the position is remote and requires distance work. The successful candidate should be registered as individual entrepreneur and be independently responsible for their own taxation reporting in line with the legislation of Ukraine.
In order to submit your candidacy for the position, please send your CV/resume and a cover letter with the text “Project Assistant in Ukraine” in the subject line to Ms. Anna Silem at Anna.Silem@harno.ee.
The deadline for submission of application package is COB Monday, 30 November 2020.