Information about the Estonian long-stay (D) visas can be found HERE.
A long-stay visa may be issued for single or multiple entries into Estonia with a period of validity up to twelve months and with the period of stay up to 365 days.
The maximum possible stay in Estonia with a D-visa is 548 days in a 2 year period.
Documents to be submitted upon application for D-visa at the Estonian Embassy in Kyiv:
- a valid travel document, which is issued within previous 10 years, contains at least two blank pages for visas and is valid at least 3 months after the expiration date of the visa;
- electronically filled d-visa application form, printed and signed;
- one photo (size 35×45 mm);
- an insurance policy valid for Estonia or for the Schengen area with a coverage of at least 30.000 EUR for the entire duration of stay;
- documents indicating the purpose of journey;
- any information, which supports an applicant intention to leave the Schengen area before the expiry of the visa;
- documents proving the sufficient means of subsistence for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to the country of origin or residence;
- a visa fee 100 €.
The state fee can be paid by card at the Estonian Embassy in Kyiv or to the bank accounts in Estonia (payee the MINISTRY OF FINANCE):
- SEB Pank р/с EE891010220034796011 SWIFT/BIC: EEUHEE2X
- Swedbank р/с EE932200221023778606 SWIFT/BIC: HABAEE2X
Reference number of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: 2900073630
Clarification of the payment: Review of visa application (Full name of the applicant)
NO CASH PAYMENTS!