The Embassy of the Republic of Estonia in Kyiv is looking to hire a
PUBLIC RELATIONS SPECIALIST
We can offer you interesting work involving extensive communication at Estonia’s foreign representation in Ukraine.
This position provides comprehensive support of the Embassy’s public relations and external communications, including but not limited to:
- diligent maintenance of the web-site and social media outlets (Facebook and Twitter accounts);
- media relations – establishing and fostering network of journalists in Ukraine (once a year, identifying a group of Ukrainian journalists to travel to Estonia and accompanying them);
- media monitoring and analysis depending on the Embassy’s priorities;
- developing and carrying out communications strategy in line with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Estonia communications plan (keeping track of important dates, events, etc.);
- occasional translation of documentation related to the Embassy’s work in Ukraine.
- University degree in communications, journalism, media management, foreign languages, international relations, political sciences, or any other relevant field;
- Fluency in Ukrainian, English and Russian;
- Proficient social media management experience;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prioritize and work as a team player;
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and organizational skills with a keen eye for detail;
- Ability to travel around Ukraine;
- Familiarity with the rules of the diplomatic protocol and etiquette.
- Working experience as public relations specialist;
- Familiarity with Estonian and / or Ukrainian public service;
- Good general knowledge about Estonia and Ukraine;
- Knowledge of the Estonian language.
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of relations between Estonia and Ukraine through the general activities of the Embassy;
- Dynamic and friendly team.
Please send your resume along with your cover letter (no more than 1 page in English) with the subject: «Vacancy – Public Relations Specialist» no later than July 24th, 2020 to the Estonian Embassy in Kyiv via email: Embassy.Kyiv@mfa.ee.
Any questions regarding the position should be call (+38044) 590 0780.
Start date: September, 2020
Location: Pushkinska Str. 43B, Kyiv, 01024, Ukraine
The Embassy of the Republic of Estonia in Kyiv does not mediate activities related to the registration of residence or employment nor does it cover living costs.