Information about the Estonian long-stay (D) visas can be found HERE.
A long-stay visa may be issued for single or multiple entries into Estonia with a period of validity up to twelve months and with the period of stay up to 365 days.
The maximum possible stay in Estonia with a D-visa is 548 days in a 2 year period.
Documents to be submitted upon application for D-visa at the Estonian Embassy in Kyiv:
- a valid travel document, which is issued within previous 10 years, contains at least two blank pages for visas and is valid at least 3 months after the expiration date of the visa;
- electronically filled d-visa application form, printed and signed;
- one photo (size 35×45 mm);
- an insurance policy valid for Estonia or for the Schengen area with a coverage of at least 30.000 EUR for the entire duration of stay;
- documents indicating the purpose of journey;
- any information, which supports an applicant intention to leave the Schengen area before the expiry of the visa;
- documents proving the sufficient means of subsistence for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to the country of origin or residence;
- a visa fee 80 €.
The state fee can be paid by cash (in euros) or by credit card at the Estonian Embassy in Kyiv or to the bank accounts in Estonia (payee the MINISTRY OF FINANCE):
- SEB Pank р/с EE891010220034796011 SWIFT/BIC: EEUHEE2X
- Swedbank р/с EE932200221023778606 SWIFT/BIC: HABAEE2X
Reference number: 2900073630
Clarification of the payment: Review of visa applications, applicant’s first name and last name.